Saturday, November 5, 2011

Finally - a finished afghan!


I finally finished!  Woo hoo! This the biggest crochet project that I've ever done, so I'm rather proud of it.

My first completed afghan!


It's for my friend's little boy, who will be a year and a half or so at Christmas.  Some of the granny's daughters came from the Granny's Daughters 2 swap on Craftster and the rainbow GD's were the inspiration for this afghan.

I started it back in June, but worked on it very inconsistently since then.  With Christmas coming up, I got my rear in gear and finished it up this past week.  It's super soft now that it's been washed.  I used Red Heart Super Saver and was concerned that it would be scratchy, so I'm glad to see that it's perfectly cuddly!

Comments and critique are welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment